CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

NAT'S:

lol. it's already August the 4th, and the last post was published on 28th of July, so I think I'll just blog because i seriously think the blog's getting dead.
yadda yadda yadda :D

AAAAA. am trying to persuade Mello & Amelia to make their own blogs.
I've been moody and gloomy during the past few days, for some reason.
Thank God for friends who are always there for you when you sulk like what.
Mom once told me we use more muscles to frown than to smile, but, smiling hurts when you seriously smile, speaking of less muscle usage.
waaa. august's monthly exams are coming soon..less than one week, and there'd be like, 9 subjects for me to study for.
and i positively suck in these:
kemahiran hidup
bahasa malaysia
geografi
pendidikan moral
science

Okay, so, i suck in at least 55.5% of all my subjects.
Yes, i've done the math, just to keep this blog alive; though not enough.

Maybe I'll upload pictures of Me, Nicole & Jo Ann during the past few months of us being buddies. Will count Crystal and Melissa in as well.
Okay, guess i'll upload soon..

byeeeeeeee.

0 comments: