CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Natasha Tan's:

Went for the Captain Ball competition in church. Nicole missed it. Crystal, Jo, Mel & I were separated and I was teamed up with Jenny (:D), Di-Yan, Reuben, Jonathan, Banjimin and another guy. Team 2 in other words.
Okay, so.. we won both games. i'm highlighting that part. haha!
I'll just stop on the lengthy talk and just say something more interesting since this blog's been abandoned for quite some time.
Olympics is over. Yeah. I don't like the sound of that.
I won't get the opportunity to sit in front of the tv for a while after school when my sister's watching Olympics.
neither of us won't get a chance to watch tv anyway.

We have a miniature band in school. band members: [lol]
Amelia the singer.
Melissa the drummer.
Christina the guitarist.
Crystal the violinist.
Natasha the pianist.

we don't really have musical instruments, just make believed ones.
and i love how mel plays her made-believe drums. so cute. adorable. *dreaming i'm pinching her cheeks*
Our latest hit-Apologize, Timbaland.
We tried Majesty by Hillsong, but everyone was confused so yeah.

Nah nicole dan si jo ann: i've made an effort to blog. don't say i don't blog aaaaa.
oh yeah. the two bloggers-nic&jo have got themselves new spectacles.
jo's got a reason i can not blog, nicole changed hers was becaus her power increased.
For me, I'm supposed to change my lens. My power's increased and i've got some other thing.
Eye drops for me one shot. thrice a day.

okay. i'm done. Nicole's next. Jo, don't escape. lol!
ps: i'm making the font's colour green in this post because my mom said green was said to be a colour that soothes the eyes.
and i just realized nicole, joann & i wear glasses.
i'll stare at leaves soon :D

0 comments: