CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Jo:

Ish!! watever i typed juz now was sia-sia onli..suddenly da internet not responding..I am lazy to retype..bt gona upload pics tat i took juz now..haha..i noe..its weird..i never upload any pics..i aso feel weird..bt, hu cares anyway..
Was doing geo homework..suddenly i juz took my camera then juz take..i onli did 1..hehe..i din do da other 2 ques..I took a pic of my bro mapling..ish..he juz cant stop touching da comp even 4 a day..haha..


This is one of da pics tat i took when my bro is mapling..he is sumwhere in singapore..or i duno..


Yummy!! my mum made those 4 my grandma to bring to a church tomorrow morning..


My mum arranged it so nicely..yummy..i ate a few..haha..very nice..

My mum made two boxes...in 2 tupperwares..this is aso 4 my grandma 4 church..


This one is for my family..bt me, my bro n sis ate almost everything..haha..LOL..now still eating..


This is when my mum is cutting da agar-agar 4 tomorrow..



Hehe..my mum bought koko krunch..My Favourite..haha..bt will b gone by Wednesday..haha



Hehe..more chocolatey taste..haha..



This one is 4 my bro..n aso my sis..n me of course..haha..



This 2 books r da one tat i read after i did my homework..or i could say i was re-reading it..

Next..my bro go dota-ing..this r da 2 pics tat i took when he is dota-ing

0 comments: